Analyze average rating, monitor reviews, reply to reviews, and gain product insights from user feedback in one workspace. this application you use to work until the latest update: very helpful tool when it worked now it will not scan, Works for now. This scanner doesn't work on any body's phone now, change it back! NAPA PROLink Mobile have a 19a user reviews. NAPA PROLink is a full part search and part ordering application used by automotive shops across the country serviced by NAPA AUTO PARTS stores. I now have a Galaxy S3 and this application is such a pain. Update- I still use it and it is a lot better than it was. We’re experts at product standardization and product substitution, including the ROI calculations, to help you fix problems and reduce your capital and production costs. Modernize installed. Amazing application for my shop. The only method I know of to obtain rid of it is to reset my phone. The application even seems to be a bit faster scanning VINs. it's all but guaranteed that when I run it for the first time, the application is going to freeze. Scans now but locks up on every second or third scan. Where is the list of vin numbers I have scanned? NAPA PROLink uses the most current NAPA catalog data available to create efficiency. Owner of this accout reached members limit. SAD..... Edit: Napa listened and fixed the problem I had. This application worked amazing with my galaxy note 3. AppTweak, AppFollow vs Used this application everyday as a service writer with my galaxy s3, never had an issue. Horrible working app. Process critical app data on reviews, ratings, and ASO in email, The PROLink app allows you to:
- Enter customer license plate numbers and retrieve details about specific vehicle conditions
- Scan VIN’s from the vehicle windshield or door panel and view the fully decoded VIN
- Decode VIN’s and display it on your phone
- Search the NAPA catalog for the parts you need
- View pricing and availability at your servicing NAPA AUTO PARTS Store
- Add customer information and vehicle notes
- Add Special order handling messaging for your NAPA Store
- Easily look up parts with QuickPick Options
- Use Part Description Look-up Option
- Place PROLink orders from your phone right from the hood of the car or the parking lot
- Manually enter vehicle year, make, model, engine for vehicles that do not have VIN’s
- Manually enter NAPA part numbers or interchange OE or other supplier numbers to NAPA
- Look up parts for many other vehicle types including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, farm vehicles, lawn maintenance, off-highway, industrial, recreational, marine and much more.
The PROLink app sends ALL vehicle specific information to your PROLink Desktop account should you need it there for NAPA Catalog searches and ordering.
Once you load the app you will use the same login and password credentials that you use when logging into NAPA PROLink on your desktop PC.
NAPA PROLink is a cataloging and online ordering solution for commercial customers of NAPA AUTO PARTS. It’s the ultimate in parts ordering. Track keywords & positions in search results, monitor organic think of your app. Comment. Educational video materials on mobile app growth, customer Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu. Won't scan on a galaxy rugby pro even though photo is in focus. Catalog Look-Ups: Search for parts by part description, VIN, job type, category, number, key word or NAPA Interchange. Would love to see QR scan option also since the fresh GM cars no longer have bar codes. Working much better on period since latest update. It should be … Scrolling up or down transfers stuff to cart. Worked OK on my Droid RAZR froze sometimes but I got a note 4 latest week and it won't scan Barcodes anymore please fix I have to use the application daily, Thank you for fixing for lolli pop Samsung galaxy s5. with AppFollow. To use NAPA PROLink or the PROLink Mobile app, the following are required: - … improve ASO. We use Napa all day at our and this application is a unbelievable idea but it simply is not ready for fulltime employment. retention, mobile SaaS and more. It has allowed to keep track of inventory and parts ordering. What change the menus? It saves time and reduces incorrect vin number errors. The application has an problem focusing the camera. As another reviewer stated, the camera just keeps trying to focus. Catalog Look-Ups: Search for parts by part description, VIN, job type, category, number, key word or NAPA Interchange. After I scan a vin it freezes and then I have to force close then it works on reopening. Learn how to use AppFollow to the fullest. A must have for any repair shop. Not impressed, Worked fine with iPhone, not with Android device systems.